Welcome to Alan & Carie's T@B camper blog

This is a collection of photos and stories of our adventures in our T@B trailer camper. Browse our blog and enjoy!

-Alan & Carie



Wednesday, September 19, 2012

2012-09-14 KOA Dayton (Repelling Key Bank Tower)

Well this weekend was pretty cool. One of my nephews, Matt McDowell works at The Greater Miami Valley Big Brothers And Big Sisters organization and he organized a fund raiser and anyone who could raise $1000 dollars or more could repel down the 27 story Key Bank tower in downtown Dayton, OH! I know, right!?!? Well I didn't do it but I took pictures of these others doing it.  LOL  my excuse is I couldn't raise a thousand bucks...that's my story and I'm sticking to it.  LOL!!! Anyway, Matt repelled and so did one of my co-workers, Steve Roy. We all had a great time! Steve actually raised $3000 dollars including a matching contribution from work, so that was cool. After the event Carie & I did some Segway gliding around downton Dayton but the photos below are the boys repelling and a couple pics back at camp. Enjoy...

Steve:

 

 
 
 


 
 

 



 


Matt:
 
 


 
 

 



 



And in case you get lost in Dayton -
 

 


 

And back at camp...
 


 
 
 

 

 

 


No comments: