Welcome to Alan & Carie's T@B camper blog

This is a collection of photos and stories of our adventures in our T@B trailer camper. Browse our blog and enjoy!

-Alan & Carie



Saturday, May 8, 2010

Our T@B Camper Blog




Hi all, we're Alan & Carie




we've been looking for a while for a site "host" for us to post a few pics and such and it turns out I signed up to this Blogger.com a couple of years ago and forgot all about it. I don't know why I didn't start posting pics & blogs back then but whatever. I/we will give it a try now and see how we like it. I don't expect we'll post and update too often, maybe every few weeks as we go out camping and when any other exciting things happen in our lives that are worth posting. I'm just messing around with this site right now until I really figure out how to do everything like post pictures and enter blog stuff and arrange the page(s), etc. so bare with me while I figure it all out. I've never really "blogged" before so I'm kind of a newbie at it.
-Alan

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Greetings from a fellow TaBBer & Blogger!! Don't be hesitant to experiment with your blog. You can go back hours later, or days later, and re-write and upload pictures. I have "saved" the day and date many times and gone back later to write... and upload pictures. I've also written a brief message when I have limited time and go back and enlarge. ~~ Lorraine with blog http://TabTeardropTravels.blogspot.com

Pat said...

Love the blog! Are you going to pull off pics from your old website to put up here, like the factory tour trip?